Fulaflex 625 is a high performance, one part hybrid moisture curing construction sealant, which cures to form a seal that is tough, elastic and weatherproof with good chemical resistance.
Fulaflex 625 is a low modulus product for use in situations that may experience significant expansion and contraction.
Fulaflex 625 is easy to apply and tool off.
* ISO 11600 Type F, Class 25, subclass LM
* Isocyanate and solvent free
* Highly flexible -±25% of original joint width
* Excellent resistance to weathering and UV radiation, resists yellowing
* Excellent long term chemical resistance to seawater, caustic solutions and cleaning agents
* Short term chemical resistance to petrol, grease and mineral oils
* No bubble formation when curing
* Paintable with high build, flexible emulsion coatings
* Does not sag or slump in joints up to 35mm
* Strong adhesion
* Sag resistant
* Avoid exposure to high levels of chlorine
* Do not use in joints deeper than 20mm
* Avoid contact with alcohol and other solvent cleaners during cure phase
* Pre-testing is required on marble or other highly porous stone-finish may be affected
* Solvent-based coatings may remain tacky
* Do not use on bituminous surfaces
* Do not use on materials that bleed oil and plasticisers or solvents, as this will affect adhesion (eg most rubbers)
* Not a fire rated or glazing sealant. Not suitale for glazing use with glass, acrylic or polycarbonate sheets
*Not suitable for floor applications or foot traffic areas.
* Not suitable for swimming pools or hot tubs
Sealing expansion and control joints in tiling, walls, roofs, door and window frame perimeters, cladding and brickwork
In applications where a level of chemical resistance is required.
In seals where acoustic properties are required.
As a weatherproofing perimeter fillet beneath waterproofing membranes(refer to HB Fuller technical department for specific membrane recommendations)
As a sealant in fibre cement facade systems (pre-testing recommended- refer to HB fuller sales representative or technical department.
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free of dust, oil, old sealant or other contamination.
Mask both sides of joint to produce a neat finish
Cut tip off cartridge. Angle cut nozzle to desired size. Screw nozzle onto cartridge. Apply in a steady, continuous flow by pushing the sealant ahead for the nozzle so that it completely fills the joint and is in contact with both sides. Immediately after application tool the sealant using a spatula.The use of water/soap solution is not recommended. Avoid contact with alcohol and other solvent cleaners during curing time.
Remember to remove the masking tape before the sealant skins
Fire-rated Construction joint sealant
Hybrid moisture curing construction sealant and adhesive
Cool Room Mastic
fire rated acoustic sealant
Construction Joint Sealant